- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The following guidelines only apply to items purchased via our localized Europe webstore that are shipping from our Copenhagen location. If you have purchased an item from our US webstore to deliver to a country within Europe, your item adheres to the return policy of our US website. It will be final sale and cannot be returned.
- As a consumer, when you place an order with us, you have a 14-day cooling-off period, in which you have the right to return your order. You can return your item(s) within 14 days from the time of receiving your order. Return requests placed after the 14 day window will not be authorized.
- You are entitled to a refund of the purchased item(s), if the product(s) is unworn, in the exact same condition as you received them. In order for you to get a refund, please make sure that the item(s) is in the same condition as you received them, with tags still attached.
- You must notify us of your intention to refund your order prior to sending your order back. We will then issue you a return authorization number. See guidelines below on how to begin your return process.
- Shipments do not include a return shipping label, and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- RETURN PROCESS
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your return. Please provide us with your order number and a reason describing why the return is being requested. When your return request is approved you will receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Your RA# will need to be clearly labelled on your return package. Any items returned without an RA# will not be authorized. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of your receiving your Return Authorization Number. Items must be returned in their original condition unwashed, unworn and with tags attached.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. We suggest using a trackable service with any carrier of your choice, 7115 is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Note: For customer outside of EU, return shipping charges including duties / customs are the responsibility of the customer. 7115 is not able to cover any duties and customs cost of a return shipment. If 7115 has to pay for the duties / customs on the returning shipment, we will deduct that charge from your final store credit amount.
We offer two return options:
- Store Credit / Exchange - No restocking fee will be charged. Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- Refund - For returns for refunds we will deduct a restocking fee from your final refund. The restocking fee is 14 EUR per returning item. Refunds can only be returned to the original method of payment. We do not refund original or return shipping costs.
We reserve the right to deny refunds, exchanges or store credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
Please allow 3 business days after we have received the return item to process your exchange or refund.
We offer exchanges at no restocking fees up to two exchanges. On the third exchange request, you will be charged a 14 EUR restocking fee for the return of the shipment and any subsequent exchanges.
Please send returns to the following address:
Szeki Denmark ApS
1157 Copenhagen, Denmark
[Write your RA number here]
* Please remember to write ‘ATT: RETURNS’ on the outside of the package to ensure a swift transit through any customs offices it may encounter. Excluding this information can result in a delay of your return – and in the worst case the customs office will send the package back to your address.