If you have purchased an item from our US webstore to deliver to a country within Europe, your item adheres to the return policy of our US website. It will be final sale and cannot be returned.
We value your support and ask that you please keep in mind that 7115 is a small business and operates within the framework of small batch production in order to avoid excess and waste. Every piece you purchase is one of a few so we urge you to thoughtfully consider your purchase before placing an order. We never recommend buying more than you need and we appreciate you taking your time to decide if a piece works for you and your lifestyle.
We understand that sometimes things don't work out and have the following return options available.
- You can return your item(s) within 14 days from the time of receiving your order. Return requests placed after the 14 day window will not be authorized.
- All item(s) must be returned in the same condition as you received them, with original packaging and tags still attached.
- You must notify us of your intention to return your order prior to sending your order back. We will then issue you a return authorization number. See guidelines below on how to begin your return process.
- Shipments do not include a return shipping label, and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your return. Please provide us with your order number and a reason describing why the return is being requested. When your return request is approved you will receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Your RA# will need to be clearly labelled on your return package. Any items returned without an RA# will not be authorized. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of your receiving your Return Authorization Number. Items must be returned in their original condition unwashed, unworn and with tags attached.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. We suggest using a trackable service with any carrier of your choice, 7115 is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Orders within the EU: Under the EU Consumer Rights Directive we accept returns for refund, store credit and exchange postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
Orders shipping to Non-EU European countries: can only be returned for STORE CREDIT/EXCHANGE. Sale items are FINAL SALE. No returns, refunds or exchanges can be authorized. The customer is responsible for any return shipping and customs charges incurred. Any customs charges incurred will be deducted from the final store credit amount. Please allow 7-10 business days after we have received the return item to process your store credit or exchange.
Orders shipping to countries outside of Europe will be FINAL SALE. We are not able to facilitate returns or exchanges due to high shipping and customs charges to customers. Therefore, we encourage carefully reviewing the measurements before purchase. If you have any further questions about fit / sizing , please feel free to email us at email@example.com for help.
We offer two return options:
- Refund (if applicable) - For returns for refunds we will deduct a restocking fee from your final refund. The restocking fee is 14 EUR per returning item. Refunds can only be returned to the original method of payment. We do not refund original or return shipping costs.
- Store Credit / Exchange - No restocking fee will be charged. Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card. In the case of exchange, please notify our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you want to exchange and the desired size and/or color, we will help set it aside until your store credit is ready for your re-purchase.
We offer exchanges at no restocking fees up to two exchanges. On the third exchange request, you will be charged a 14 EUR restocking fee for the return of the shipment and any subsequent exchanges.
Please send returns to the following address:
Szeki Denmark ApS
1157 Copenhagen, Denmark
[Write your RA number here]
* Please remember to write ‘ATTN: RETURNS’ on the outside of the package to ensure a swift transit through any customs offices it may encounter. Excluding this information can result in a delay of your return – and in the worst case the customs office will send the package back to your address.
Once the return is inspected and approved, Please allow 3-10 business days after we have received the return item to process your exchange or refund.
We reserve the right to deny refunds, exchanges or store credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.