Summer Pockets Shirt - SS21 - Wheat
A polished warm weather appropriate long-sleeve button down. Cut with a boxy and easy fit, with a cropped hem. Made out of a slightly translucent, lightweight linen fabric. Features a hidden button placket, polished pointed collar, straight hem, dolman sleeves, and single chest pocket with a button closure.
- Color: Wheat
- 100% Linen
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
A light-weight linen that gets softer and ages gracefully the more you wear it. Linen is a natural material derived from the flax plant. It’s extremely cool, breathable and strong, making it perfect for everyday wear. Part of the charm of linen is its tendency to wrinkle. We recommend air drying your linen garment and wearing it as is - wrinkles and all - for a lived-in look. If you prefer, it can be lightly steamed or pressed.
Features a relaxed fit and drop shoulders. We suggest taking your normal size. The length is measured from the center front to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 40”, Shoulder: 17.5", Sleeves: 30.5", Length: 18.5”
- S – Bust: 41”, Shoulder: 18", Sleeves: 31.5", Length: 19”
- M – Bust: 43”, Shoulder: 18.5", Sleeves: 32", Length: 19.5”
- L – Bust: 44”, Shoulder: 19", Sleeves: 33", Length: 20”