Spring Lapel Overcoat SS20 - Oatmeal
The Spring Lapel Overcoat is a chic and dramatic layer for all those in-between days. A cool oversized and relaxed silhouette inspired by the classic trench. The defining feature of this coat is its exaggerated lapel collar. Features deep side pockets and back vent.
- Color: Caramel, Oatmeal
- 60% Cotton, 40% Linen
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’5 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Dry clean recommended
A heavy weight and sturdy cotton and linen material that feels like a cotton canvas. This structured and weighty fabric has a crisp and utilitarian feel to it that is similar to popular workwear fabrics. Since it is crisper, it will hold its shape well and provide a more architectural drape on the body. Tightly-woven with a smooth surface, this material is durable and built to last you through the summer and beyond. Similarly to cotton canvas, this blend of cotton+linen will break in and get gradually get softer with wear, achieving a wonderfully lived-in look. Blending linen and cotton helps to strengthen the fabric and combine the beneficial properties of the two fibres to create breathable and easy to care for pieces.
Features a relaxed silhouette and runs true to size. Length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS - Bust: 50", Shoulder: 21", Sleeves: 29.5", Length: 47.5"
- S - Bust: 52", Shoulder: 21.5", Sleeves: 30", Length: 48"
- M - Bust: 54", Shoulder: 22", Sleeves: 31", Length: 48.5"
- L - Bust: 56", Shoulder: 22.5", Sleeves: 32", Length: 49"