Signature Open Fall Coat - Black
Back by popular demand - and it’s here to stay! This was the very first, original edition of the Open Fall Coat. Cut in the same sturdy, weighty fabric as our beloved Signature Linen Sumo Jacket.
A classic outer layer with minimalist sensibilities. Built for transitional seasons. Streamline design with thoughtfully considered details that allow it to work well with a range of outfits. Features a collarless, roomy fit with an open closure so you can stay warm but still show off your ensemble. Deep pockets on the front have been carefully and seamlessly worked into the overall design to create as little bulk as possible. It’s also a just-right midi length that’s dramatic enough without being too overwhelming. This will be your go-to layer to finish off your looks.
- Color: Black, Olive
- Shell: 60% Cotton, 40% Linen. Lining: 100% Cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’7’’ wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou City, China
- Dry clean recommended
A sturdy woven fabric that combines our two favorite natural fibres - cotton and linen. This mid-weight fabric features a slightly earthy texture that makes it the perfect material for shifting seasons. A cotton linen blend helps to strengthen the fabric and combine the beneficial properties of the two fibres to create breathable, highly absorbent, soft pieces with optimum air circulation.
This coat features a relaxed fit with an open closure. We recommend taking your normal size. The length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS: Bust: 38”, Shoulder: 15.5”, Sleeves: 29”, Length: 46.5”
- S: Bust: 40”, Shoulder: 16”, Sleeves: 30”, Length: 47”
- M: Bust: 42”, Shoulder: 16.5”, Sleeves: 31”, Length: 47.5”
- L: Bust: 43”, Shoulder: 17”, Sleeves: 32”, Length: 48”