Ramie Chore Jacket - Olive
This is a modern and thoughtful rendition of the iconic classic. Constructed with a relaxed fit, five button entry, pointed collar, french seams and two waist pockets. Traditionally chore jackets are workwear items, made out of a stiff cotton canvas or moleskine that is designed to break in with use.
- Color: Olive
- 85% Ramie, 15% Cotton
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'9" and wearing an XS
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
Ramie is a natural fabric with a silk-like aesthetic and properties similar to cotton and linen. It derives from the Boehmeria nivea, a nettle plant native to eastern Asia. Ramie is highly absorbent and breathable, making it good for warmer weather. It also holds its shape well. When ramie is blended with cotton, it increases the strength and absorbency of the material. We recommend treating your ramie pieces similarly to how you would treat your cottons and linen. While you can machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle, hand wash is the best alternative and always hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.
Listed in men's sizes and fits true to size. Features a relaxed fit and drop shoulders. The length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem. The XS is equivalent to a women's S (US 4-6). Please email email@example.com for sizing questions.
- XS – Bust: 40”, Sleeves: 33”, Length: 28.5”
- S – Bust: 42”, Sleeves: 34”, Length: 29”
- M – Bust: 43”, Sleeves: 35”, Length: 30”
- L – Bust: 45”, Sleeves: 36”, Length: 30.5”
- XL – Bust: 47”, Sleeves: 37”, Length: 31.5”