Airy Exposed Seams Sweater - FW22 - Black
An easy, boxy shape with narrow raglan sleeves, a crewneck and a comfortable roomy fit. Ribbed detailing along neck, cuffs and the notched high-low hem. An incredibly lightweight layering knit made from an airy alpaca-merino yarn.
- Color: Black
- 40% Baby Alpaca, 40% Lana Merino, 17% Nylon GRS, 3% Elastan
- XS, S, M, L
- Julie is 5'9" and wearing a S
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Can be dry cleaned. Please note, fine and soft wools, of even a high quality grade, can still be susceptible to slight pilling. If pilling occurs, you can remove them using a sweater stone or sweater shaver.
An extremely light, airy yarn that is silky soft and packs warmth, without the bulk. Temperature regulating, odor resistant, moisture wicking. This material makes for a great layering piece.
This sweater features a relaxed fit. We recommend taking your normal top size. The length is measured from the center front to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 48”, Sleeves: 24”, Front Length: 23”, Back Length: 25"
- S – Bust: 49”, Sleeves: 24.5”, Front Length: 23.5”, Back Length: 25.5"
- M – Bust: 50”, Sleeves: 25”, Front Length: 24”, Back Length: 26"
- L – Bust: 51”, Sleeves: 25.5”, Front Length: 24.5”, Back Length: 26.5"
- XL – Bust: 52”, Sleeves: 26”, Front Length: 25”, Back Length: 27"
We value your support and ask that you please keep in mind that 7115 is a small business and operates within the framework of small batch production in order to avoid excess and waste. Every piece you purchase is one of a few so we urge you to thoughtfully consider your purchase before placing an order.
After carefully reviewing the sizing notes and measurements online, if you still have any questions, email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
Please note, orders shipping to Non-EU European countries can only be returned for STORE CREDIT/EXCHANGE. Sale items are FINAL SALE. No returns, refunds or exchanges can be authorized.
Orders shipping to countries outside of Europe will be FINAL SALE.