Hand Crocheted Lantern Sweater - FW20
Designed with longevity in mind. This versatile and charming sweater features beautiful lantern style sleeves and a gorgeous hand-crocheted inspired knit pattern that creates unique textural accents. Cozy wherever you go. This oversized and chunky knit pullover will become your most prized winter possession for years to come.
- Color: Umber, Taupe
- 31% Yak, 31% Alpaca, 16% Extrafine Merino, 22% Nylon
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5’8 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Dongguan, China
- Dry clean recommended.
A lovely and lofty mix of Yak, Alpaca and Merino fibers with a lightly felted hand feel. This yarn boasts the benefits of these fibers that we love. Yak wool is incredibly warm and its softness and strength is comparable to that of cashmere. It also features the superb insulation, warmth, softness, and less prickly nature of alpaca. And last but not least, the breathability and moisture wicking properties of Merino also come into play. This yarn is chunky while still ultra-soft and will keep you warm and cozy during the coldest days of winter.
Fits true to size with a relaxed fit. We recommend taking your normal size.
- XS - Bust: 38", Sleeve: 30", Length: 21"
- S - Bust: 39", Sleeve: 30.5", Length: 21.5"
- M - Bust: 41", Sleeve: 31", Length: 22"
- L - Bust: 42", Sleeve: 31.5", Length: 22.5"