Poet Sweater - Yak Capsule - Cream
A winter essential. Features a relaxed fit, round neck, voluminous poet sleeves, ribbed cuffs, and a transfer rib pattern. Designed with a slightly cropped fit that pairs well with mid to high-rise bottoms.
- Color: Cream
- 50% Yak, 50% RWS Extrafine Merino
- XS, S, M, L
- Model is 5'9 and wearing an S
- Made in small batch in Dongguan, China
- Dry clean recommended
This incredibly soft and luxurious yarn is a balanced mix of yak and merino wool. Yak wool derives from the coat hairs of the yak, a bovine animal found mainly in the Himalayan region, Tibetan plateau, Malaysia and Central Asia. Yak wool is harvested by hand-combing when the yak hair sheds annually in the spring. The warmth and softness of yak wool is comparable to that of cashmere. It’s breathable, odor resistant, and light without compromising warmth. Yak is blended with merino for extra natural warmth and softness. It also enhances the beneficial properties of both fibers.
Features a relaxed fit with drop shoulders and poet sleeves. We recommend taking your normal size. The length is measured from the center back to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 50”, Shoulder: 22", Sleeves: 29”, Length: 22”
- S – Bust: 52”, Shoulder: 22.5", Sleeves: 30”, Length: 22.5”
- M – Bust: 54”, Shoulder: 23", Sleeves: 31”, Length: 23”
- L – Bust: 56”, Shoulder: 23.5", Sleeves: 32”, Length: 23.5”